Cameron Highlands Golf Course is one of the most popular recreational activities in Cameron Highlands built on a spacious ground comprising of eighteen holes especially. It is the only golf course here, located between Tanah Rata and Brinchang. It is one of the favorite things to do in Cameron Highlands by tourists.
Overview of Cameron Highlands Golf Course
After a thorough analysis, we have discussed in detail about the golf course, found in the Cameron Highlands, in various aspects:
It was created in the British style during the year 1952, with eighteen holes in it and par 71 with a spacious distance of 6612 yards approximately. It is situated in a small town on an extreme height, such that the exact creation of the Golf Course is about five thousand feet respectively, above the sea-level. Therefore, its surrounding is occupied by the dense green jungles, which has been observed by the majority of tourists and its local visitors. It was ideally invented by cutting the rainforest plantations.
The special features of golf course consist of lush green fairways, which are specifically enriched with leafy trees, smooth sand bunkers, ideally established green and tailored surface that implicitly yields a pleasant atmosphere. The following are its imminent features emphasized as below:
- This golf course has a huge land space that mainly provides a remarkable opportunity for the golfers to score their best. Its thin air is also feasible for a speedy velocity within miles.
- The most ideal hole on the ground of the golf course is par-515th with a certain elevation change of more than hundred meters approximately and depicting an impeccable view of a complete circle around a cliff boundary.
- Another hole in Cameron Highlands Golf Course with a par-12th and 17th has shared fairways. Therefore, this particular course ground is considered to be an ideal gaming spot for few golfers.
- Whereas, during the free time, visitors or players are facilitated with snacks and drinks at the pavilion. As there is a practicing spot allocated for the golfers.
It can be appropriately traced within the small town of Tanah Rata and Brinchang. Therefore, you can easily visit the site of Golf Course, which is around ten minutes to Cameron Highlands and approximately three hours away from Kuala Lumpur city mainly.
Cameron Highlands Golf Course provides several facilities to its visitors that include comfortable accommodations and scrumptious food in its variety of restaurants built within.
Following are its tempting facilities that are emphasized in detail as:
- There are especial changing rooms or baths that are beautifully constructed for their visitors.
- The facilities of lockers are also designed purposely for keeping the extra utilities.
- Special cafeteria in the golf course tempts to the visitors and golfers at large.
- There is also located a particular golf shop from where you can grab the golf things on rent like trolleys, shoes, etc.
- We can also view and enjoy the function room here in golf course Cameron Highlands.
- Whereas, for extra recreational activities visitors also have an option to take on the opportunities like gymnastics in the Gymnasium room specifically.
Description and Cost of the Course
The course description is jotted as below:
- There is an assigned par-71 with eighteen holes as accumulated, par 5-4 holes, par 4-9 and par 3-5 are all allotted holes carved in the Cameron Highlands golf course.
- The outer boundary of the course is measured about 2941 meters and the inner portion of the course ground is about 2638 meters, which in total is about 5579 meters respectively.
- There are fairways built on a Cow grass, the green colored is comprised of Serangoon and the especial walking course is also designed here.
- The specific rating of the golf course is 131 in blue with the slopes of 69.4 approximately.
There is a different rate for walk-ins and also changed rate during the weekdays on the specified timings allotted as mentioned with green fees. For instance, before 5pm in weekdays the cost is 52.50 Ringgits and during weekends or a holiday the cost increases to 84 Ringgits respectively, which is generally reduced to half the price after 5pm.
The old citizens (above 56 years) and for silver hairs the expense similarly varies as during the day it costs 42 Ringgits in weekdays and 63 Ringgits for weekends/holidays, such rates are thus, reduced to half by 5pm onwards.
Cameron Highlands Golf Course is an ideal place to be, if you are a fan of natural greenery apart from playing golf. Add visiting the golf course a must-to-do-thing in your vacation plan.